It does not matter what kind of business you run, spreading the word about who you are and what you sell is an important part of running a successful business. One way coffee shops are able to spread the word about their companies by placing their logo on disposable coffee cups with lids and sleeves. There are a number of benefits to using these coffee cups to advertise your company.
- It is inexpensive to advertise with coffee cups. No one will dispute the impact that billboards can have in terms of raising awareness of a brand. The main reason that most small businesses do not rush out and buy billboard space is just how expensive it can be. A much more cost effective way to spread the word about your brand and the products you sell is to get coffee cups and sleeves printed up with your logo ad your name. You can get the word out without spending a ton o advertising. If you want to get the same exposure from ads placed in the paper, on television or the radio, you will spend a lot more for the same or less exposure that you can get from printing up cups and sleeves.
- You will reach a larger audience with your coffee cups. When you advertise on a fixed billboard, you only reach one segment of the population. The same can be said for ads that are places in the local newspaper or on the radio. By contrast, when a lot of people are out and about and walking around with coffee cups with a logo or business name on them, you can reach a lot more of the population. If you have an interesting or different look, people will notice it.
- They are easy to change. It is easy to get a new look for your coffee cups and the sleeves as you need them. If you would like to change up the look of your advertising on your cups for different seasons and promotions, you can easily do that. If you change your logo or the main font that you use for your business, you will not have to spend a lot of money to update your coffee cup advertising. If you have a large billboard out there, it can be very pricy when you want to make changes to that. By having special cups and sleeves for different holidays from the winter holidays to St. Patty’s Day, you can have fun advertising that is not expensive.
- There is no way around it, coffee cups are not expensive items. The average person who drinks coffee will consume three cups of coffee almost every day. If they buy a lot of those cups of coffee from you and use your disposable cups, that will give you many chances to spread your brand’s name around your community. This is a very cost effective strategy to get people to learn about who you are and what you sell.
- Your customers are endorsing you. When people walk around holding a coffee cup that has your name and your brand on them, they are endorsing your brand and your products. That can mean a lot. If people see that their friends, family and coworkers like to drink your coffee, they may be inclined to try you out. This is another one of the benefits to printing custom coffee cups and sleeves for your brand. Some people who may not have known about you or who have but never stopped in to give you a try may be more likely to grab their next cup of coffee (or tea) from you after they see people they know holding cups with your name and logo.
Coffee is a popular beverage in the United States and around the world. At least 30% of the American population says that they drink coffee at least on occasion. Smaller coffee shops, that are owned independently, bring in $12 billion every year. Many of these people get their coffee in paper coffee cups. When they have your brand on them they become really great for spreading the word about your business.