Finding the right wine to take to a friend’s weekend pool party can be a fun challenge. Although anything cool and refreshing will likely be a hit, it can be fun to find out what kinds of foods will be served at the gathering.
Summer is the time of year when many people are excited about spending the days by the lake or the pool, and the evenings enjoying a great glass of wine. If you want to make sure that you are always ready for any kind of event with the right bottle of wine, you might consider purchasing wine online. Often offered at a discount, it is important to know that you can get the wine that you want at an affordable price.
Wine Online Shopping Offers a Number of Specials to Frequent Buyers
When you join the clubs that allow you to help you to locate online wine sales you can get access to many deals that you otherwise would not find just shopping at your local liquor store. In fact, online wine sellers offer a number of opportunities to make certain that customers establish loyalty. Consider some of these facts and figures about the cheap wine online options that are available, as well as the favorite kinds of drinks that many americans like to purchase:
- Five ounces is the standard serving for red wine.
- 65% of people aged 55 and older drink liquor, beer, or wine.
- Approximately 73% of Millennials drink liquor, beer, or wine
- When you consider all of the wineries across the country there are more than 7,700.
- 44% of women claimed New Year’s Eve is the holiday most associated with alcohol, according to a survey of 1,000 Americans by Alcohol.org.
- 86.4% of adults have tried alcohol at least once in their lifetime, according to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH).
Whether you are getting ready to make sure that you are bringing the right drink to a pool party, or you are searching for the perfect Champagne to help celebrate a wedding engagement, it is important to look online ahead of time to see if you can get the best price available.
Leave a Reply